November 22, 2008

Shawn Bradley came to my work!!!


I was working the other day and SHAWN BRADLEY came to the pharmacy and graced our counter to ask us to help him find a product. He was so tall(7' 6")! I couldn't believe how tall he was in person. I would have only gone up to below his waist if I stood right next to him! I now know how Muggsy Bogues felt when he stood next to him. He could see over all the top of the shelves. I would be happy just to be able to reach the top shelf!  We all wished we could have gotten an autograph but didn't want to be rude and bother him. 

2 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

oh that is awesome! i'm way jealous, i would have loved seeing you next to him!

Amber said...

That would have been cool! It is crazy to think how tall those guys really are!