December 1, 2008

BlaCk FriDaY ShOpPinG!!!

Every year I go shopping on BlaCk FriDaY! This year I went to  Target! I got a few GrEaT deals this year on some DVDs, an ipod nano, Guitar Hero for the Wii, and some other small items. I love getting a discount at Target since I work there. Like always there were a Ton of people going for all the good deals. At least there were no fights that broke out or people getting trampled.  But I heard that some lady pushed her way through an emergency door just to get in. Some people get so CrAzY!!! No deal is worth breaking the law for and having the police get involved. Sometimes I wonder why I go but it is a thrill to be able to get the good deals!

2 comments:

Britni said...

Isn't it so much fun?! It is all worth it! That's awesome you saw Shaun Bradley...he's a big dude!

Lindsay said...

I've actually never been shopping on black Friday.... It sounds crazy!! I kinda want to go next year just for the experience!