November 12, 2008

Catching up

I have really been slacking on the blog thing lately. There have been a few things that I have been meaning to blog about but just haven't had the time to. Don't you every wish there were more hours in a day or that you could turn back time just for a few hours? That would be so awesome if we could!
We The Kings and The Academy Is were in town playing a show in SLC at In the Venue a few weeks ago along with some other bands that I had not heard of before but enjoyed! The other bands at the concert that night were Hey Monday and Carolina Liar. I love going to concerts and hearing new bands. I am such a music fan! The concert was great...one of the best ones I have seen. I hadn't seen We the Kings or the Academy Is in concert before and thought they played an awesome show that night!!!



I was so sad that I wasn't able to take any pictures that night because my camera batteries died and I forgot to take extras with me. I was mad because I had such a great spot to take pictures, up on the balcony above the crowd.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

SWEET! Now I can know what you crazy girls are up to all the time!

Amber said...

Hey Ashley! I hope you are doing well. It is cool to see that you have a blog. I haven't seen you since Natalie's baby shower. How have you been??

Amber(Hyden)Neilson

Meg said...

Ya you have! keep up with it man! let's get together SOON! Dinner was so much fun, I'm so glad we all got together. I forgot how funny Danelle is! crazy girl.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Ash!!!
I just found your blog! Hello...where have I been! How fun! You're a lot more up-to-date than I am!

Amber said...

Thanks! I know I have a true skill. :)