October 23, 2008

QuAteR oF a CenTurY Old...25!!!

On Tuesday I celebrated my 25th birthday!!! I went to the Cobra Starship concert at the Avalon. I had such a blast seeing some of my favorite bands! Hit the Lights, Forever the Sickest Kids, and Sing It Loud were the three other bands there that night. All of the bands were so good! Sometimes it gets a little cRaZy at these concerts with everyone jumping and dancing around. I even lost one of my earrings. I was sad because they were my favorite ones. :(  It's rough when you are short like me but I still have a lot of fun!

  
Baylee, Me, and Brenda


***CoBra StaRsHiP***
  



"Guilty Pleasure"-by Cobra Starship



                    ***SinG It LoUd***
     
 
                  ***HiT tHe LiGhTs***
 


        ***FoReveR ThE SiCkeSt KiDs***






1 comment:

Alisa and Crowells said...

Happy Birthday! Are we really turning 25! We are not this old! Not that 25 is old--it's just I still feel like we just graduated! Well, looks like your day was celebratory for sure!!!