October 19, 2008

Apollo Anton Ohno



I was excited to go to the ISU World Cup Speed Skating Finals with my sister and a few of my co-workers and their families. We got tickets to go from a friend of ours that is the coach of the Australian team. We all had a great time watching Apollo Anton Ohno(helmet #222) and all of the other speed skaters! There were even a few crashes! Those always add excitement to the race. I had fun cheering for 3 teams! I was not only cheering for team USA, but also for China and Australia. It felt like the Olympics were here in Utah again being there in the Olympic Oval. When the 2002 Winter Olympics were here in Utah I only got to watch the Bobsled and Skeleton events. 



Apollo Anton Ohno is helmet #222 in first place!!!

3 comments:

Britni said...

that is way cool! i would have loved to have seen that..i am way jealous!

Robyn Maughan said...

Glad I found you blog! Tell us what you've been up to. Such cool pictures!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Hi Ashley, I thought I'd drop I line since I came across your blog =) How have you been? What are you up to these days?