November 14, 2009

{Movies}

These are the last few movies I've seen. The two movies I saw recently were "This Is It", the Michael Jackson movie and "UP". I thought they were both very good! If you haven't had a chance to see either of these movies I highly suggest seeing them!


"This Is It" definitely showed me another side of Michael Jackson. Wow he is so incredible at what he does! He was an amazing artist with so many visions. Watching this movie makes me wish that I could have been lucky enough to have gone to one of his concerts. While watching Michael Jackson rehearse certain songs you could just tell he just "feels" the music. This movie is one that everyone should see!




"UP" is one of the cutest animations I have seen! Pixar has done it again. Russell is the cutest little scout that made me laugh so much! This movie was not only for kids but adults as well. This is one of the best films of the year!!! Loved it! See it!

If you LOVED this movie as much as I did, click here for a link to get $10 off the Blu-ray combo pack that includes a Blu-ray, a regular DVD, and a digital copy of the movie. Last week when it came out I ended up paying a little over $10. The coupon ends on Nov. 17th!


I saw this movie a few months ago but never got around to blogging about it. "The Time Traveler's Wife" was a real tear jerker. I didn't read the book before seeing this movie so I was a bit confused about the whole storyline. But it really touches your heart. I love Rachel McAdams and thought she was great in this movie. The little girl's character in the movie also was very endearing .



3 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

I wanted to see UP so bad. Did you see it in 3-d? I want to see the Christmas Carol in 3-d too. The Time travelers wife looked soooo good, I need to see it! I am jelous you get to go to all these movies, I don't even remember the last movie I went to!

Ashley said...

Ranell- No, I didn't see UP in 3-D. I wish I would have been able to. It would have been awesome! I just watched it on DVD but the other two I saw in theaters.

Alisa and Crowells said...

I've really wanted to see UP forever! My mom actually just bought it the other day to put out for Christmas. I think I can wait 4 more weeks--just not sure. That Michael Jackson one looks interesting, too!