January 7, 2009

Body Worlds was AMAZING!!!















Body Worlds was one of the most fascinating exhibits I have ever seen. I was so amazed at how they were able to put the bodies in all of those positions. If you haven't been to the the exhibit yet stop reading...there are a few spoilers. The arterial configurations were so amazing...the one of the head was the most fascinating. When I heard the they were displaying baby embryos I wasn't quite sure what to expect or how I would react to seeing them. When I saw them I was actually really intrigued. I knew that babies developed early on in the pregnancy but seeing the 9 week embryo was amazing. The baby was the tiniest thing but the fingers, toes, and face were so prominent. If you haven't had the chance to experience this I suggest that you get tickets to the exhibit now before it is over on Jan. 11. 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I really wanted to see this... Now I'm sure I won't make it down there! Dang it!

Amber said...

Hey! My sister loved it too. A girl at work said it was awesome. That is cool that you got to go. I should have made the time and I think I will always regret it. Have a great day.